I cannot believe that November has already been and gone, I’m sure it’s only been days since we were all lounging outside in the sunshine! Here’s what I’ve been loving this month…
- Skincare: My skin decided that November was a good month to wreak havoc, fortunately I’ve been able to keep it under control with The Body Shop‘s Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment. When it comes to shower gel, I usually go for fruity scents like mango and strawberry. This month, I decided to switch it up a bit (woah, wild) for the Cocoa shower gel by Treacle Moon – such a cute name. I’ve been smelling like a hot chocolate ever since.
- Makeup: We all know that the winter months call for darker lipstick shades, so I’ve been wearing the deep plum shade ‘Starry Eyed‘ by Rimmel. On my eyes, I’ve been wearing lots of brown and gold eyeshadows – if you’ve got blue eyes, these colours are perfect.
- Clothes: If you’ve seen my post Boot Up then it won’t be a surprise to you that boots are featuring in this month’s favourites. Over Black Friday weekend I (and so many other people) told myself that I would not buy anything. Apparently I’m not the best soothsayer, as on Sunday I found myself in a shoe shop buying some gorgeous brown boots. They were £12; I ain’t even mad.
- Nails: As I no longer work with food, I can now wear nail varnish whenever I want (woohoo!). This month, as Christmas is a mere 3 weeks away, I’ve been using A LOT of glitter nail varnishes, like ‘Goldmine’ by Technic, and ‘Deep Wine’ by Miss Sporty. Both brands are super affordable, and offer a huge range of colours.
- Fragrance: Winter fragrance are the best fragrances. This month I’ve been really into Zara‘s ‘Crème Brûlée’ scent from their Gourmand Collection.
- Entertainment & Social Media: The other day, I went to the cinema to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and absolutely loved it. It’s the kind of film that you go and see twice – it’s that good. And last but not least, as someone who has both a weird streak and an arty streak, I’ve been loving these two igs: lianafinck and jooleeloren, go check them out.
That concludes my November favourites! Let me know what you’ve all been loving this month.
Click the links below to follow me on social media: