A wise voice in my head once said “treat yo’self”, and treat myself I did.
The other day, I went into Superdrug with the intention of buying only the Rimmel wake me up concealer. Naturally, I couldn’t resist the 3 for 2 on all makeup. Oop.
- Wake Me Up Concealer Rimmel – £5.49
I’ve heard so many great reviews about this, and so far I definitely haven’t been disappointed! I use it under my eyes and on any areas that my skin looks a bit dull – it really does ‘wake you up’.
- True Match Foundation L’Oréal – £9.99
Finding the right foundation shade is always a struggle when you’re super pale. True to it’s name, however, finding a match was pretty easy this time. The foundation is much thinner than what I would normally go for, but still provides decent coverage. I like this product, but not enough to repurchase it.
- Fit Me Foundation Maybelline – £5.99 At such a humble price, I can’t honestly say that I was expecting much from this foundation. After using it a few times, I’ve come to realise it’s actually pretty good! It covered all my imperfections and looked very natural.
That was more of a teeny tiny haul than a mini haul! Let me know what you thought of these products, and what your go to concealer and foundations are👸🏽
- 🐣Twitter: @elizabelleblog
- 📷Instagram: elizabelleblog
- 📌Pinterest: bethchallchall
- 💕Bloglovin: ElizaBelle