After 24 posts and 3 whole months of blogging, I’ve only revealed 10 facts about me to my followers – this get to know me post is definitely overdue!
- Name: Elizabeth
- Age: 18
- Zodiac sign: Taurus♉️
- Height: 5’4
- Tattoos/Piercings: 0 tattoos (currently) and 4 piercings (2 in each ear).
- Myers-Briggs type: INFP
- Selfie: ~I’m no Kim K when it comes to taking selfies, I apologise~ If you were wondering what my face looks like, here it is.My Favourites:
- Colour: My favourite colour is definitely sky blue, but I love baby pink too.
- Season: Autumn🍂
- Shop: It has to be Zara!
- Song: I don’t think I can narrow it down to just one, so I’ll tell you the song I’m currently obsessed with instead – Starving by Hailee Steinfeld.
- Music Artist(s): Chopin, Frank Ocean, Alessia Cara, Brooklyn Duo (check them out!) and Coeur de pirate.
- Bands: Oasis, The Beatles, You Me At Six and Kaiser Chiefs.
- TV Show: Currently, it’s Pretty Little Liars.
- Film: I have a few! Dead Poets Society, If I Stay, Inception, Spirited Away, and The Secret Life of Bees🐝
- Actor/Actress: I think Stanley Tucci is underappreciated.
- Book: I can’t choose just one favourite book, but a book that I really, really enjoyed was The Kitchen God’s Wife by Amy Tan.
- Food: This one’s tricky! I’m going to say pasta.
- Drink: I love apple juice, green tea and galaxy hot chocolate – so good. When it comes to alcohol, I’m into cider, and I love a raspberry mojito!
- What’s the story behind your blog name?
My name’s Elizabeth, and my favourite Disney princess growing up was always Belle from Beauty and the Beast, so I mushed the two names together, et voila: ElizaBelle.
- What are your 3 best and 3 worst personality traits?
I think that my determination, optimism and thoughtfulness are my best traits, whilst my sensitivity, stubbornness and self-doubt are my worst.
- Ever wish you were born the opposite sex?
No, I love being a woman. However, it would be cool to be a guy for a week or a month or something, just to see the differences between how we think, act and are treated.
- What were your favourite subjects at school?
Art, English Literature and French (I also loved Biology and I was into Physics too, but I found the maths side tricky) as all three can be challenging, while still allowing you to be creative/expressive.
- What are your fears?
Dying, falling short of my capabilities, and I’m not going to say that I’m scared of goats but if I saw one I might just run away.
- What was the last thing that made you cry?
I was watching a show on which a man who had a severe stammer growing up, but is now able to control it, gave an incredibly powerful speech about overcoming life’s most difficult obstacles. I was feelin a lil’ emotional.
- Which countries have you been to?
Outside of the United Kingdom, I’ve been to France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Italy and Zambia.
- What was your dream career when you were little? Has that changed?
Growing up I always said that I wanted to be a nurse or an artist, and that I wanted to write books. Now I’m older, I know for sure that I don’t want to be a nurse or an artist, but I would still love to be a writer. Besides that, I think a career with National Geographic would be amazing. (Is it obvious that I don’t know exactly what I’m going to do with my life yet?!)
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
I think I would be a red panda, they’re adorable and they get to spend their days in forests, looking out from the treetops.
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
My fashion sense depends on my mood and how confident I’m feeling that day! Sometimes it’s boho, sometimes it’s quite grungey and other times I’ll go for something more minimalistic.
That’s it! Feel free to link this post if you decide to do the tag as I’d love to read your answers😋✨
- 🐣Twitter: @elizabelleblog
- 📷Instagram: elizabelleblog
- 📌Pinterest: bethchallchall
- 💕Bloglovin: ElizaBelle