As this is my 10th post, I think it’s about time I revealed a little bit about myself to everyone who reads my blog! Here are 10 facts about me:
- I hope to travel the world (Japan and Canada are first on my list!)
- My Myers-Briggs personality type is INFP.
- I watch a lot of cooking shows but I am a poor cook.
- I prefer coffee to tea – unless it’s green tea!
- I’m very intuitive about others feelings and intentions.
- I love learning new languages (my goal is to be fluent in at least 4).
- I believe I will never be too old for a Studio Ghibli film.
- I am always taking pictures.
- I can never remember names but I always remember a face.
- My favourite animals are giraffes and turtles.